REGISTRATION *** Today, June 15th is the last day to register
Registration for Summer School will open May 15, 2020
DISTRICTS ACCEPTING Schuylkill County Online Learning SUMMER SCHOOL CREDITS:
- Gillingham Charter School
- Mahanoy Area School District
- Pine Grove Area Middle School
- Pine Grove Area High School
- Pottsville Area DHH Lengel Middle School
- Pottsville Area High School
- Tamaqua Area Middle School
- Tamaqua Area High School
- Williams Valley Elementary – grade 6
- Williams Valley Jr-Sr High School
*A student must be approved by school district prior to registering for a course.
If your school is not listed, and you are interested in participating in the SCOL Summer School program, contact Christine Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-544-9131 x1229.
Credit Recovery courses run June 15 – August 17th
Final grades will be sent to students and districts upon course completion.
No extensions will be granted for any reason.
All courses are non-refundable.
CREDIT RECOVERY COURSES
American Government (same as US Government)
American History (same as US History)
American History Part 1 (Grades 9-10)
American History Part 2 (Grades 11-12)
English 11 (American Literature)
English 12 (British Literature)
World History Part 1 (Grades 9-10)
World History Part 2 (Grades 11-12)
Language Arts 6
Language Arts 7
Language Arts 8
World Cultures & Geography
World History & Geography